I’ve finally stopped working at one of my dental surgeries! A big “Yay!” on the one hand because now I have all this time to do all the things that I’m meant to do:
- Renew my dental registration and DHAA membership
- Organise my accomodation in Beijing
- Organise my Bank stuff
- Finish and print mums manuals
- Renew my Drivers license
- Do my tax return!
- Sell my uni books & clear away the notes
- Catch up with an endless list of people
- Organise my transport
- Write up check list of essentials
- Start packing!~
But on the other hand, it’s sad to say that I’m going to miss everyone… especially my patients! I bought an apple strudel from Corica to work yesterday as a parting gift to everyone and I bought another for my family to munch on. OH MY GOODNESS! How delicious is that apple strudel?!? No matter how many times I’ve eaten it, I can’t help but love how good it tastes.
106 Aberdeen Street
Northbridge, Perth WA 6003
(08) 9328 8196
It’s now $15 per log, but I’m so sure it was cheaper before! I think all the overseas people buying from Corica must have inflated the prices…
Anyway, Dentist-Boss-Sir-Madam shouted us a delicious and filling lunch at Thai Corner in Applecross. SORRY there’s no photos!! I felt a bit awkward taking photos of food with my colleagues and boss there…. >_<
893 Canning Highway
Applecross, Perth WA 6153
(08)9364 3435 – (08)9316 3491
We went a bit overboard with the ordering…. hehe Not that I’m complaining! We ordered everything on the Entree menu minus the soups (check out the photos on their website!!).
Everything from the Entree section was fried fried fried BUT I totally loved their ‘curry puff’ which was really fluffy & their Chiang-Mai dish (which was the only thing that wasn’t fried).
- Omlette Parcel: This was a dish I looked forward to and was not disappointed! It’s a bit like a pizza pocket with egg.
- Whisky Lamb: had a little bit of a zing in it but not too much to worry about. It has a pretty interesting taste to it and definately worth a try.
- Wrapped Chicken: This was presented very differently from the other dishes. Pieces of chicken wrapped up in leaves and the meat was soOo tenderrr!
- Green Curry: I can’t remember if it was Beef or lamb but you can never go wrong with a green curry dish in a Thai restaurant!
- Random Vege Dish: Nothing too exciting, tasted a lot like some chinese vegies.
- Crispy noodles: Everyone was suprised with this, it was definately interesting. Extremely crispy, sweet and light. It actually tasted more like a dessert than noodles!
aH! I wish I took some photos, my comments does the food no justice!!!
And to end the day, I received some parting gifts!! A Marie Claire Notebook for me to write down everything I do in China and a Vibrating Bolster Massage Cushion for me to destress!